There are various types of roulette that can be played online. However, many players find multiple wheel roulette as one of the most exciting and rewarding. Any multi wheel roulette review is set to point out the most important details, which distinguishes this type of roulette from the other types. People can activate as many wheels as wanted, and therefore the winning potential will be greater but losses may occur in exactly the same progression as the multiplying of wins. There are could be an equal number of wins and losses, so the game of multi wheel roulette is about keeping the balance and being up against problems.
Bets, rules and payouts of multi-wheel roulette in Gold casino
The rules of playing multi wheel roulette are exactly the same as traditional European roulette. The prime difference is the multi-wheel option. Each person can activate as many wheels as possible and therefore the number of bets will be increased by the number of activated wheels. Here are the best and the payouts:
- By betting on any single number, the payout will be 35-1, while the odd 2.70%;
- By betting on any 2 numbers, the payout 17-1, while the odds 5.4%;
- By betting on any 3 numbers, the payout 11-1, while the odds 8.1%;
- By betting on any 4 numbers, the payout 8-1, while the odds 10.8%;
- By betting on any 5 numbers, the payout 6-1, while the odds 13.5%;
- By betting on only 6 numbers, the payout 5-1, while the odds 16.2%;
- By betting on column, the payout 2-1, while the odds 32.40%;
- By betting on dozen, the payout 2-1, while the odds 32.40%;
- By betting on red/black , the payout of 1-1, while the odds 48.60%;
- By betting on even/dozen, the payout 1-1, while the odds 48.60%;
- By betting on low/high, the payout 1-1, while the odds 48.60%.
One of the best offers for multi wheel roulette are made by Gold casino, which is powered by Microgaming. There are eight wheels that can be activated. It is all located on the upper side of the interface and the payer can activate as many wheels as wanted, so the number of bets will be increased by the same proportion as the number of activated wheels.
Strategy for multi-wheel roulette
Considering multi wheel roulette strategy, it has to be pointed out that it is the same as for the traditional one, so various approaches of doubling will be an ideal way to go for consistent wins. The trick is that the number of bets will be increased, so the number of possible losses will also be increased, if luck is not on the player’s side, so individuals are advised to play with the lowest stakes. Please use the following methods of doubling:
- Negative progression: doubling in case of the overall loss;
- Positive progression: doubling in case of the overall win;
- Fibonacci: doubling in all cases but preset the number of turns;
As far as Labouchere strategy is concerned, it is not appropriate to play multi wheel roulette because it is impossible to observe the sequences before making the bets as the results will always be mixed.